Access 2003: Load Images In A Report For Each Record

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

keith10456

I have an inventory db... I'm attempting to have an image of each product load in a report upon viewing the respective record.

So far, I have it working correctly on my Forms... I used the code from the sample DB in this post.

However, I copied the Image1 from the sample DB report to my report and the image doesn't show. What am I missing? I checked the properties of the report in the sample DB and there's no extra code there.

* Edit - I edited my initial post because I realized the sample DB I linked to possessed a report as well.

keith10456

I edited my post above... The sample DB (I linked to) had a sample report. I'm still have an issue though (see above).

OBP

Are you sure that the Report has no code as it is usually in the "Details" "On Format" event procedure and it is the sam vba code as used in the Form version.

keith10456

Are you sure that the Report has no code as it is usually in the "Details" "On Format" event procedure and it is the sam vba code as used in the Form version.
That was it! I was looking in the wrong place for the code. Many thanks!

I haven't been around in a while but I can see you're still as good as ever ;)

keith10456

Is it possible to make it so the Image Location can be a URL (in addition to be able to use images on your local computer)? I'm testing it with a URL but I'm getting the image not found error.

keith10456

For larger images, the pic doesn't show... It only displays part of the image. Is there a way to crop the image?

OBP

If it is going in to a field set the field property to Zoom.

keith10456

That worked... Thanks!

In case anyone else needs this, go into the "Properties" of "Imag0"... For "Size Mode" select "Zoom".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online