Access 2007 - combo boxes not viewed on some computers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WandaNezar

Hi - I have a database with comboboxes, when you select the suburb, it will automatically select the postal code, this works fine on some computers, but when I loaded it onto a netbook I could not see the dropdowns for the comboboxes, it was empty, it looks like there might be data in as the cursur hightlights rows, but there is no data in the dropdowns, or you cannot see it. I uploaded the same database onto a desktop and the fields were fine, can anyone tell me why it would not display on a netbook, but are displayed on my laptop and on my desktop?? :rolleyes:.. Please help, this is driving met to milkshakes and chocolates!

OBP

milkshakes and chocolates sound great, I can't think of any reason why only one computer would not show them.
The only thing that I can think of is to check the row source and the Column Widths.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online