1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 2007 - Form Display Problems

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by KSL, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSL

KSL Thread Starter

To give some background my experience is basic databases and tables, some relationship editing. but all in Access 97 and 2000.

I have had a little break from access and so am a little rusty. And to make it even harder on myself my company has just got MS Office Enterprise 2007 (which i like but am lost to where some of the things are).

Now my problem,

I am creating a data entry form for my database and have created the table and then created the form from that table (auto completed by Access). I have created the form in design View as a small box, but when I go to Form View it fills up the whole page.

What I want is when this form is opened it is a small window (kind of like a popup). Now i managed to do this in Access 2003 in previous projects and I cannot remember how to do it now, and of course 2007 is different anyway.

2. OBP

OBP

In design view and the Property All tab, Set the Form's Property "Pop up" to Yes, you might need to set Modal to yes as well

3. KSL

KSL Thread Starter

Cheers your a STAR!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704881

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice