1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

access 2007 reports

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by susendy, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susendy

susendy Thread Starter

Hi,
    I had created a phone databasein access 2007 which is sorted by contacts, miscellaneous, facsimiles, conference rooms and another division the company has in california. I created a report based on this sorting, the report should not be more than two pages long as we are to print this report to handle it to the users for reference. Each page of the report is listing the records in three columns which includes four different fields as follow: FL, Name, ext # and fax #. The regular contacts are extended over the second page and the rest of the page should be ocupied by the other groups such as miscellaneous, conference room, facsimiles and california. Here is my problem:
    I want just half of the second page to be ocupied by the continuation of the regular contacts and the other half of the page to list just two columns with the other groups separately instead of listing the other groups in the same columns as the regular contancts. The problem is that the regular contacts that are extending to the second page go all the way to the bottom of the page and continue in the next columns at the top instead of stoping at the middle of the page and continue at the top. I tried to set the bottom margins big enough so the columns stop at the middle of the page but this will change also the bottom margin in the first page. Please let me know if there is any way to make the columns to stop at the middle of the page on page 2 so I can list the rest of the groups separately at the bottom of the main contacts by attaching a second report with the other groups.

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

Post screen shots of the report in preview and design view

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969640

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice