Access 2007 Wont Save Form

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

onsitesol

I joined this forum because I found this post (Access 2007 Not Saving Changes in Design View, http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/716075-access-2007-not-saving-changes.html). Unfortunately, the thread was closed without providing an answer. I believe I have the same problem.

I am overhauling an old Access database. I've converted it to 2007. One particular form will not print. I open the form in Design View, and see that the print button's "on click" property is set to "[event procedure]" and I change it to "print". It works fine. I click the SAVE icon.

When I close the form, I get
"Do you want to save changes to the design of form 'so and so'?"

I click yes... and the form does NOT close. This can go on forever. It will only close if I click no. And then, of course, the form is NOT saved.

I am using Access 2007 on Vista.

Why will Access 2007 NOT SAVE this form? Thank you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts