Access 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alter_ego1981

Hi,

Hope you can help, im sure this is going to be a very simple soloution.

At the moment i have a value ie 12 months and at the bottom i have another text box to sum all of the months and i use the following control souce

=[G Period 1 Data]+[G Period 2 Data]+[G Period 3 Data]+[G Period 4 Data]+[G Period 5 Data]+[G Period 6 Data]+[G Period 7 Data]+[G Period 8 Data]+[G Period 9 Data]+[G Period 10 Data]+[G Period 11 Data]+[G Period 12 Data]
However I have found out that it needed every box to have a figure in, is there any way it can sum up all the boxes even if it shows as nothing?

Thanks

OBP

Ensure that the report is supplied it's data by a Query and use the NZ() function to replace Nulls with 0 (zeros).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts