1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 2010 Freezing on DoubleClick

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by jghogue, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jghogue

jghogue Thread Starter

Jul 19, 2012

I have a PC running windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 (including Access).

I have an Access 2000 MDB running on this machine and have run into a problem. I have a form with a list box. When the user double clicks on a listed item, Access freezes. A single click works fine, a double click freezes. No event procedure has been defined for the double click. I tried pointing to the single click procedure and Access still freezes. I have found that all my list boxes freeze if double clicked.

Any ideas?

Thank you
  2. draceplace

Jun 8, 2001
    Welcome to TSG jghogue. Hope you get an answer and take the time to help others with their issues when you get a chance. Access questions are better suited for the 'Business Applications' threads on this site.

But I'll take a stab at this one.
    Any chance your using an new HP machine with biometric authentication? This KB
    Also make sure you have trusted the location and macros are allow in the Security/Trust settings.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061734