Access 97 MicroSoft Jet Database Engine Error List

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LinuxGold

Is there any url out there on Internet that lists all Access 97 Microsoft Jet Database Engine Errors? I.e. Run-time error: 63933

Tried that on help menu to no avail, paper clip is laughing at me.

I started taking a look around but found that you haven't provided enough information.

Under what circumstances are you getting the error?

MBN

LinuxGold

While running the report using module, it said "Run-time error: 63933 no current record" I'm trying to figure out if there is specific error statement for error number 63933.

There *IS* record, and for some reason it couldn't find any.

Are you using strictly Access or do you have any other programming language involved (VB, Foxpro, etc)?

If this is strictly within Access, are you populating the report via a query? If so, run your query and see if you are getting the error; if data is coming straight from a table, try creating a query and then a report based on the query.

Let me know how you make out.

MBN

LinuxGold

Strictly Access. I'll try running queries and let you know shortly. It's a big program. (company wants this tricycle to handle 18 wheeler load)

That's always the way...company will only upgrade when Access fails, then they try to blame the programmer!

Let me know,

MBN

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online