1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access 97 MicroSoft Jet Database Engine Error List

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by LinuxGold, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LinuxGold

LinuxGold Thread Starter

Is there any url out there on Internet that lists all Access 97 Microsoft Jet Database Engine Errors? I.e. Run-time error: 63933

Tried that on help menu to no avail, paper clip is laughing at me.

2. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

I started taking a look around but found that you haven't provided enough information.

Under what circumstances are you getting the error?

MBN

3. LinuxGold

LinuxGold Thread Starter

While running the report using module, it said "Run-time error: 63933 no current record" I'm trying to figure out if there is specific error statement for error number 63933.

There *IS* record, and for some reason it couldn't find any.

4. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

Are you using strictly Access or do you have any other programming language involved (VB, Foxpro, etc)?

If this is strictly within Access, are you populating the report via a query? If so, run your query and see if you are getting the error; if data is coming straight from a table, try creating a query and then a report based on the query.

Let me know how you make out.

MBN

5. LinuxGold

LinuxGold Thread Starter

Strictly Access. I'll try running queries and let you know shortly. It's a big program. (company wants this tricycle to handle 18 wheeler load)

6. MustBNuts

MustBNuts

That's always the way...company will only upgrade when Access fails, then they try to blame the programmer!

Let me know,

MBN

7. LinuxGold

LinuxGold Thread Starter

Yeah. I'm the scapegoat munching on the grass innocently.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/210923

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice