Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Access database needed

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Ballistic_Weasel 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am looking for help creating database that i can use for my company. I want it to do my accounting as well as integrate my payroll and employee management into it. Accounting software is very expensive for my small time company not to mention payroll software. If anyone can help me that would be very much appreciated

Regards

#2 ·
Truly, I would caution against seeking such advice on the forum for a number of reasons. Firstly, this will require a lot of development work, with a lot of back & forth between you and a developer as to the layout and workings of the database. Also, getting into the nitty-gritty of labour laws, applicable taxes, etc. is time-consuming, too. After that, there's continued support for any further updating. I know from past experience that people have created ad-hoc databases and then moved on, leaving end-users in the lurch when it comes to database management. That usually requires someone else coming in and having to pick apart the database to see how it works before making any changes. All of that takes time and money.

This is but one example of some packages out there, but perhaps consider paying the monthly costs for Intuit Quickbooks?

#3 ·
Hi Lochlomonder,

Firstly, thank you for your reply. Secondly, our tax laws are pretty straight forward. I just want to be able to do invoicing, accounting and payroll for my company on one platform. At this moment my company is not doing so well and the accountant I got charged me $1500 for doing the company taxes. It sucks and I would really like to have more control from my side. Last time a member named OBP helped me create an awsome database for another project I was doing in another country. Would like something simular, just with the addition of a payroll system

#4 ·
I am still here and still creating databases for users, but as Lochlomonder says I won't be around forever.
Ideally you would need to understand how the database works, so you will at least knows what needs changing if it is required.
I see it was 2015 when I updated my Invoicing databases to suit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.