1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access Database

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by alexenjen, Aug 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexenjen

alexenjen Thread Starter

When entering a form..the page normally start with a blank page/form..what code can I use in Macro or Visual Basic..to have the form blank..when entering the form..so that you can just add..new data..instead of having to click on add new data..

2. YSB

YSB

First, this is really the wrong forum for this question. It should either be in Applications or Development. I only saw this post because I was checking on a post I made here before but I don't usualy visit this forum often.

If you want a form to open ready to take new data, set it's Data Entry property to Yes. (You'll find that property in the Data tab of the forms properties.) If I misunderstood the question, post back and give more details.

Good Luck! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by YSB (edited 08-10-2000).]

3. alexenjen

alexenjen Thread Starter

You're right..wrong forum...& you're correct on the database.....thank's...a million..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/37131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice