1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access Database

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Gemuine, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gemuine

Gemuine Thread Starter

I have this access database that I from another user which I want to customize so that I can use it. The form has about 28 records with a yes or no fields. Now what I need to do is add more records as I have stuff to add that will require the user to ans. with a yes or no answer. My problem is that I am unable to add more questions (lines or record). Is there a way to do that?

2. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    Did you edit the table in design view and add the new questions to it? You will want to set the data type up as a "Yes/No" field.

3. Gemuine

Gemuine Thread Starter

No I did not. I opened the form and deleted the questions that were already there. But I ran out of lines to add more questions in

4. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    OK you will need to do what I said before and then go into the form resize it and then add those new fields into the form.

5. Gemuine

Gemuine Thread Starter

I am having trouble with adding a line to this database. Can you take a look at it for me?

6. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

Can you post a Zipped copy as an attachment?
    You should also Compact & repair it first, it will make it much smaller.

7. Gemuine

Gemuine Thread Starter

There's some data in there already, Can I send it to you via email?

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/682798

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice