1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by stratotele, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratotele

stratotele It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Hello, I am hoping someone would be able to help me with this problem detailed below..my friend can get to other websites but gets this error below when he tries to access it . The start web page is ok, but it happens after he inputs the zip code...I don't have a problem using my connection from home.. Also he can't access the tools/options in IE6..he is designated as administrator..
    thanks..

Problem Report
    Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration, while attempting to retrieve the URL: http://www.spanalaskasales.com/cgi-bin/formmail.pl.

Message ID:
    FILTER_DENIED

Problem Description

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.

Possible Problem Cause

Request denied, as specified in the local filter list configuration.

Possible Solution

Contact your network support team if this problem persists.

2. jmatt

jmatt

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/505953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice