1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access form to display data availability like a calendar

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by mihaufo, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mihaufo

mihaufo Thread Starter

I am trying to built an application to display the availability of data from different tables in a form of calendar.I have a table A, B, C.Now, I will have to display data availability on a certain date.if A, B and C are available display the date in the calendar as Green.if only A is available, then display the date in Orange and like wise.Kindly assist.

2. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

Have you created the Calendar Form yet?
    If not do you have an example of how you want it to look?

3. mihaufo

mihaufo Thread Starter

I have attached the xls file in which I tried to design the forms, Sheet 2 contains the canlendar form. Sheet1 has the tables and from the next forms.

Attached Files:

4. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

I think that design may be a bit optimistic. Especially as various Months have a different number of days.
    What does your table design look like?

5. mihaufo

mihaufo Thread Starter

The tables are described in the Sheet1 of the attached "tables and forms.xls".

6. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

OK, well you will need a table of dates to create your form from, the Activex Calendar that Access provides is very inflexible and can't do what you want.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062103