1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access Linked Table manager

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by warnerscorts, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warnerscorts

warnerscorts Thread Starter

can i run the linked table manager from within an MDE file running in Access Runtime... or are they mutaully exclusive? i am getting an error message that it cannot "find the wizard" and either it's not installed or there may be a library-something missing in the windows registry...

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

did you try putting in the "MS Office" cd and trying it? It sounds like the feature is not installed.

3. warnerscorts

warnerscorts Thread Starter

it works fine on my main computer that has full Access installed... i am trying to figure out if i can change tables links in an MDE running in Access runtime (not full Access)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541604

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice