Access, notifications based on 2 different due dates

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

777Psalm91

Hi, I am very new to Access and I am trying to design notifications based on 2 different due dates (Yearly & Semi-yearly). The document is the same for each employee, but some employees are due every 6 months and some every 12. I have found a way in a query to do either the 6 month notice, or the 12 month, but not both. Is this even possible? Or do I somehow need to set up my table differently?

Chawbacon

Jack
Hello There 777Psalm91,

Since it seems like you have a decent start on this one, a detailed response is probably not needed.

Try a nested IIF statement to evaluate the month value of the EmployeeStartDate and the value of the ServiceInterval, then define your desired output accordingly.

Good Luck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online