1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access Split Forms - Resize form

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by StuartM, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartM

StuartM Thread Starter

Hi,

I've gotta problem!! Whenever I open a form (inc. split form) in my 2007 Access DB, it resizes its self to fill the screen (not maximised just fills). If I turn the split form off the size display how I want it.

I've tried altering the 'auto-resize', 'auto-center', and 'Fit to screen' properties to no avail. I've also tried just dragging the edges of the form and the form's window in 'design view'. Also, in layout view, the form and window look exactly as they should. Its just when I use the split form!!

I've googled this and a number of people seem to share the problem but I cannot find how to fix this so I would be eternally grateful if you could help :)

Cheers, Stu

2. OBP

OBP

Stu, odd how different users like their Forms, I always maximise mine.
    You could try setting the Width Property of the Form in VBA to see if that does anything.
    You could also try setting it to Pop-up to see what efffect that has.
    I don't have Access 2007.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915798

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice