1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Access Web Form

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bigbird9, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bigbird9

bigbird9 Thread Starter

Is there a way to create an Access web form?

2. cristobal03

cristobal03

Sure. In fact, I think there are even wizards for it within Access. I know for a fact there's information in the help files. But I don't know explicitly how to do it, so I'll let someone else take over there. Just letting you know, it's definitely possible.

chris.

3. bigbird9

bigbird9 Thread Starter

Thanks Chris. I'll look into it.

4. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    It is called a Data Access Page within Access. You might also see it listed as a Page. You will see it on the left side on your screen in your objects bar.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/674860

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice