1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Accessibility Wizard and .sam file

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by ktrexler, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ktrexler

ktrexler Thread Starter

I am taking an online college course and have a test that I can "open" (online) or "download to file". When I tried to open I got error "There was a problem loading the files specified when running the Accessibility Wizard". So, I downloaded it to a floppy and received the same message. So, I came here, found out turning the Wizard off might help. I did that. When I tried to again open the floppy file (which is a .sam file - my icon had changed which I took as a good sign), however, I got the message that ACCWIZ.EXE is missing which I must have to run the file (now, common sense tells me that ACCWIZ.exe is Accessibility Wizard). Thus, I read further in the forum and went back to the Accessibility Properties/General and "uncheck" the "turn off feature" after 5 minutes. Same problem. Still can't open my .sam file. (As info, I tried just "opening" directly from the Web site and got the same messages. Any suggestions? I really need to take that test...........
    Thanks,
    Ken

2. ktrexler

ktrexler Thread Starter

As information, I am on Campaq 5280 Win98.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118844

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice