Accidental deleting on Nas drive - Help needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BladeToo

Hi I accidently deleted files on my Nas dive. its a LaCie Big Disk d2 1Tb (actually 2 500Gb disks inside). The programs I´ve tried for recover lost data dosent support Nas drives (only drives inside the computer itself). Any one have a sudgesstion of how I can recreate the lost data?. i use a intel computer and are running Vista Home Premium. i have Netgear DG834N wireless router with built in adsl2+ modem. Everything is cable connected and working fine. I just need the almost 2 years of work that i deleted...
I know.. incredibly stupid but the web config tool is so sluggish and i just clicked away... HELP!

BladeToo

It didnt work. I can´t find my NAS in the program Recover Files 2. There is no way to search the network. Only devices directly connected to the computer. Any other ideas?

Phantom010

Trusted Advisor
Read this. You'll find a few other programs that claim to undelete files from NAS drives.

BladeToo

Hi again. Thanx once more. I hoped i shouldnt have to take it apart becourse of the warranty... But it seems the only way to get the files back again. Not a big issue but i hoped it woudnt come to that. A bit of work ahead of me now. Thanx for the tip. /BladeToo
I´ll let you now how it works out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online