accidentally deleted pics

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

potatofashique

all my pictures are stored under my Kodak EasyShare account, and I don't have any back-ups! I accidentally selected them all and clicked "remove from my collection" and now i can't find them anywhere! does anyone know how to get them back? i've looked all over my computer for them but theyre nowhere to be found. please help!

If they are stored on the easyshares server, you better email kodak and ask them if they can recover them.

If you deleted the pics from your hard disk, install it as a slave on another pc, download getdataback (http://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-faq.htm) and install it on the new pc, and see if the files are on the drive, then you can retrieve them to your friends hard disk.

Good luck!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online