1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

accidentally deleted pics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by potatofashique, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potatofashique

potatofashique Thread Starter

all my pictures are stored under my Kodak EasyShare account, and I don't have any back-ups! I accidentally selected them all and clicked "remove from my collection" and now i can't find them anywhere! does anyone know how to get them back? i've looked all over my computer for them but theyre nowhere to be found. please help!

2. trix1210

trix1210

If they are stored on the easyshares server, you better email kodak and ask them if they can recover them.

If you deleted the pics from your hard disk, install it as a slave on another pc, download getdataback (http://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-faq.htm) and install it on the new pc, and see if the files are on the drive, then you can retrieve them to your friends hard disk.

Good luck!

3. abilash81

abilash81

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753921

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice