1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Accidentally pushed F10 and did a system recovery

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by joeymall925, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. joeymall925

joeymall925 Thread Starter

So heres the deal. I really need your help or Im in big trouble. I installed some memory for my boss on his HP computer at work. After I installed it and restarted the computer. When it re booted I accidentally pushed F10 a few times instead of F1. It then went into system restore mode. I couldnt stop it or escape or anything. Once it finished, windows rebooted and launched with all the original factory settings. Everything was gone. Is there a way to get it back to EXACTLY how it was prior to that happening? For instance when we click on outlook it asks for pass key just like its brand new. PLEASE HELP. I tried to go into system restore to undo it but it only gives me the option to go back to the time It happened and nothing before that. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP. Thank you

2. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/796485