1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

accidently disassociated google account from huawei account

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by W3lln3ss, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. W3lln3ss

W3lln3ss Thread Starter

my mobile device mate 10 pro was stolen from me yesterday so in an effort to remove all my data from that device i accidently removed my google account from my huawei account by "disassociating" my google account from my huawei. trying to login to my huawei account and it says my huawei id is not recognized because my huawei id was my google email address. my google account is still intact and email address still valid. is there any way of accessing my huawei account from my laptop?

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

3. W3lln3ss

W3lln3ss Thread Starter

hi. no i cannot because my username is my email address. the same email address i accidently "disassociated" from my huawei cloud account. my username is therefor no longer recognized. my concern accessing my backed-up data from huawei cloud because i haven't deleted my huawei cloud account i've just "disassociated" my google account and email address from my huawei cloud account.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sounds like you'll have to contact Huawei Customer Support. Go to this page https://consumer.huawei.com/us/support/ and place your mouse cursor over the oval "Contact Us" in the bottom right corner of the page. You shouyld then get a pop-up showing a few different contact options.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice