1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Account lockout

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ron.jey, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ron.jey

ron.jey Thread Starter

Hi
    at my work one of the server (2000) lockout this is a stand alone server now i can remember the password how can i unlock this account please help me :confused:

2. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

The administrator of the server should have that information.

3. valis

valis Moderator

seconded and carried. Don't think we can help you on that one.

4. ron.jey

ron.jey Thread Starter

Hi
    sorry i do have a administrator username and password even its saying the same msg :confused:

5. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

So what did the person who administers the server have to say about the problem?

6. ron.jey

ron.jey Thread Starter

hi
    that person has left the company i am doing the help desk so i am lookafter these till they hire the new one

7. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't know why Bob bothered to ask that question. He knows the site rules don't allow for any help with passwords regardless of the reason.

Sorry, ron. I've worked and have friends who have worked for companies with less than perfect IT policies. Unfortunately, there's nothing this site can do to help.

8. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

Phew....Sure glad I never gave any specific information to help crack or get past any password issues. Sure glad asking questions doesn't give specific help either.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/698748

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice