Account lockout

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ron.jey

Hi
at my work one of the server (2000) lockout this is a stand alone server now i can remember the password how can i unlock this account please help me :confused:

ron.jey

Hi
sorry i do have a administrator username and password even its saying the same msg :confused:

ron.jey

hi
that person has left the company i am doing the help desk so i am lookafter these till they hire the new one

DoubleHelix

Banned
I don't know why Bob bothered to ask that question. He knows the site rules don't allow for any help with passwords regardless of the reason.

Sorry, ron. I've worked and have friends who have worked for companies with less than perfect IT policies. Unfortunately, there's nothing this site can do to help.

Phew....Sure glad I never gave any specific information to help crack or get past any password issues. Sure glad asking questions doesn't give specific help either.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online