1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Account sign in details are out of date

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lottie1987, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lottie1987

lottie1987 Thread Starter

Hello,

I am having a problem with Chrome which is driving me up the wall, every time I open up Chrome it asked me to sign into my Chrome account, even though for the last 4 years it has been automatic. I am constantly getting the message " Account sign in details are out of date".

I have updated Chrome to the latest version from version 40 to 41 (beta) this hasn't helped, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I have disconnected my user profile and reconnected and have also deleted it and signed in again and nothing is working.

I am using Windows 8

If anyone could please help me to resolve this I would really appreciate it

lottie

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144057

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice