Acdsee4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

laracroft

can someone please help? Using windows 98s. I had acdsee4 installed and I uninstalled it. Now I cant open any photos. message reads.
Can not find acdsee.exe. The programme is needed for opening files of ACDSEE jpg image. I do not want this programme.
Thankyou.

Just high light the image file and the hold down the Shift key as you click on the file. You get a open with box. Now pick the program you want to use to open that type of image with. You see a check box to always use this file type to open with. Uncheck it and then after you know you have used the right program to open you file with do the sme thing again and put a check in the box.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts