Acer aspire 5334 keeps powering down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eggyfried

hi.
My acer battery was getting bad and my computer suggested I change it. Now with my charger plugged in(with or without battery) my laptop will power down after 15-20mins. I have ordered a new battery and will try it but I would have thought my laptop should run fine without one plugged in with charger? Any idea the cause of this? My laptop would run for several hours on safe mode but even now safe mode is being powered down

Oddba11

Jim
It may not actually be a battery issue. There is power circuitry in a laptop which interacts with the battery as well as charging or powering the laptop. The power circuitry could be faulty.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online