1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

acer aspire desktop will not install any printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tirered, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tirered

tirered Thread Starter

Hi can anyone help ive been trying for month to solve this issue. I purchased two acer desktop computers for my kids printer and monitor included, when i tried to install the epson printer that came with it an error message appeared could not install driver for which i had a cd, then i tried downloading the drivers still no go, this happened with my brand new hp c7280 all in one as well, I have uninstalled and installed so many times that I just want to take these two brand new acer aspire and throw them in the street. I have emailed there websites both hp and acer and epson and followed all of ther instructions but still i can't figue it out. when i update the drivers from the web msg, driver download complete, when i check the device manager and click on the printer properties to update drivers msg, drivers are already installed and that this devise is working properly, but its not. can anyone help? if so thank you in advance.

2. Megabite

Megabite

What operating System are you using XP or Vista?

Check in services

Click start>>Run>>type services.msc and click OK....check in the list that Print Spooler is started and set to Automatic

3. tirered

tirered Thread Starter

im using vist 32bit

4. tirered

tirered Thread Starter

checked the list the print spooler is started and set to automatic

5. Megabite

Megabite

Tell us what make and model the printer you are trying to install on Vista??

6. tirered

tirered Thread Starter

Im using an hp photosmart all in one c7280 this printer works on my toshiba and my sony viao, also when i check the device management, its showing that the printer is installed and working properly and when i click update driver ist saying that all the drivers are up to date. But the printer is not showing up in the printer.

7. Megabite

Megabite

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/849544

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice