1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer Aspire laptop not Charging. HELP PLEASE?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ra_Co, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra_Co

Ra_Co Thread Starter

I have an acer aspire 5315 that won't charge, I had problems with the charging adapter before so I thought that was the problem and replaced it, the replacement worked for a while but I had to rotate the connector in the place it went in the laptop until a connection was found, and now I can't even do that, my laptop just won't charge and I can't even turn it on now because the battery is drained.

HELP PLEASE! I'm broke and urgently need my laptop back to work.

PS-The battery itself is fine.
    As for the cable, like I said I have a new one and the only way for it to charge is by bending it into a certain direction untill a charging connection is found but now not even that works.
    And I live in Portugal (Europe) not the USA, so please don't suggest stores there to fix it as people have before ^^'

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1006421

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice