1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer Aspire notebook rocker switch

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by richncali, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. richncali

richncali Thread Starter

I am unable to operate my rocker switch on my keyboard...it's not stuck and there is nothing showing negative in the device mgr...could this just be a driver situation and if so, any idea where to go to install the driver?
    Thankd,
    richncali

2. lisa6447

lisa6447

Where to find drivers Acer homepage after you have found you acer aspire model make sure you select your correct operating system it's at top of the tabs to get the right one scroll down to find your drivers

3. richncali

richncali Thread Starter

Lisa, would you know which device manager the rocker switch would fall under? I checked all my systems within the device mgr and nothing shows up with a negative.
    I am still unable to find the respective drive for this part.
    Thanks,
    richncali

4. lisa6447

lisa6447

download touchpad drivers on your computer homepage or you could type device manager in start menu above start button and update drivers in mice and other pointing devices

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/874507

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice