1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer Aspire start up screen loop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cross702, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cross702

Cross702 Thread Starter

So I recently tried to do a factory restore on my laptop and it said it failed. I only did this due to having some DLL files missing. Now after the failed restore the laptop turned on and the Acer screen turned on and then the screen goes black and turns on again. It is stuck on a loop and I need help. I am currently running Windows 10 if that helps.

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Are you sure you did a factory default RECOVERY that puts the computer back to factory condition...as it was brand new? Or, do you mean a SYSTEM RESTORE that puts the computer back a few days, weeks, etc, to work around some other problem? Did you create the Recovery DVD set for your computer? What is the EXACT model ID information (find it on a label or tag, usually on the bottom of the computer OR inside the battery compartment- post that info please.

T4tlrman likes this.
  3. Cross702

Cross702 Thread Starter

I did a system restore. And the model number is q1vzc. No DVD drive

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1168693

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice