Acer Aspire T120 video Driver

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Explan what happen and what you are trying to do. Did you format the computer? What video driver shows up in Device manager now?

1_rob_1

Reformatted & reloaded windows XP & sp2, downloaded & installed all necessary drivers.
The video drivers, all three from the asus site, whilst loading display a window saying that the device has not been found, so do not continue to load.
In device manager there is no display, Just a video controller in 'other devices'.
I have run Everest, which tells me that the vid card is an S3. The drivers for this card i have already tried from the asus site.
I cannot identify the vid chip on the mobo.

download the S3 driver and unzip it in a folder and look for the install file and double click it and see if that works.

1_rob_1

Done that.
also tried downloading a chip identifyer from the s3 site, running it, then downloading & installing the drivers from there. Same prob.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online