1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer Aspire Z5761

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Shiree, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiree

Shiree Thread Starter

Hi Guys
    Can someone please help me here , I have a Acer Aspire Z5761 all in one PC and when I try and power it up just starts to run and with in a few seconds I hear a click sound screen stays blank . I have started to tear this unit down got the back off and checked cables just in case one had come lose also checked ram all seems okay there. I powered machine up all fans are running can see blue lights working for a slit second then the click sound after that lights go out , but fans still working but nothing on front screen at all . I don't think it could be the power unit as it that was stuffed doubt if fans would keep going. Have also tried a another monitor in the VGA port on this unit still no show. Has anyone else had this problem and fixed it or does anyone else have any ideas what the problem could be, thank-you for your help.

2. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Actually when power supplies go bad, lights, fans, and even optical drive drawers frequently are the only things that still work.

3. Shiree

Shiree Thread Starter

Thankyou for that , me didn't know that until now , still looking to see if anyone else can solve my problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146504

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice