1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer Crystal Eye Web Cam for a Acer Extensa 5420

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by sasha08, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sasha08

sasha08 Thread Starter

Hello,

I have an Acer Extensa 5420 computer and the operating system installed is Vista.

I'm having trouble with the Crystal Eye's picture-taking. I turn it on (works just fine) but when I click the "take picture" button, it briefly shows up in the gallery bar underneath and disappears. I can't for the life of me figure out where it is sending them or why they are not staying in the gallery below the pictures like they used to. I can't find any way to adjust or figure out where they are being sent to.

Thanks for any help ,
    Sasha

2. pip22

pip22

On my Acer, the webcam pics are saved to the Pictures folder in my user account folder.

If they aren't there, I suggest you try re-installing the webcam driver. You can download it from Acer's website. Select the appropriate website for your country here: http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

3. sasha08

sasha08 Thread Starter

Hey Pip,

Thank you so very much for your help !! I found the pics...I really appreciate you taking the time to help me :)

Sasha

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!