Acer epower mangement

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shogun697

Everytime it i start my acer travelmate 4200 i'm having loads of errors such as ACER ePower management DMc Has stopped working and epower_DMcexe -unable to locate Compontent
The application has failed to start because p.dll was not found
re-installing the application may fix this problem

Hoe do i reinstall it. Any help would be great

I prefer to turn all the OEM bloatware off in StartUp options. Press the Windows key and R together then in the open box type msconfig and hit Enter. Click teh StartUp tab and untick anything Acer related then click Apply and OK. Restart as requested and you shouldn't be troubled again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online