1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acer L320 - Expansion Slots???

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ray555, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ray555

ray555 Thread Starter

Hi all. I got an Acer L320 a few months ago, my old PC fried and I needed a new one quick to finish university work. It isn't by any means a ripping PC but it was good enough for the money.

Now when I bought it I was to by the good old clerk that it had 2 PCI slots for expanding when I asked him. Satisfied that he knew better than me I bought it.

The graphics with this little tike is an intergrated Intel GMA 3000 (pretty pretty poor) but I figured when my work was done I could buy a better card and stick it in.

Well, I'd love to know where these expansion slots are because I see none at all. The Acer website claims 2 slots as well. I opened it and its all very tightly compact (its a Small Form PC) and I see no room for anything. But then again I don't rightly know.

Can anyone clear this up? Are there PCI slots in it somewhere?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/675170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice