Acer not starting up!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ncwilson4

Hi,
My Acer laptop won't start up after I shut it down.
I press the power button and nothing it doesn't light up or respond to me at all.
After several tries lights up makes a sound and then the light goes off.
after more of this it eventually comes on... I am afraid that it just won't come on one day!

More info: I bought this laptop in 2008, it uses windows vista I think the model is 4420-52239
This started happening to me about October last year i didn't drop it hit or bang it anywhere,
the first time it happened there was something on the screen about there being a problem...
I have since only shut it down 4 times this morning being the last time till I get it fixed!:cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online