1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AcerScan Model #6698 Model 620U

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Georg, Aug 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georg

Georg Thread Starter

This scanner ran with Pagis 3.0 without any problems at one time. Since my system crashed and HDD was repartitioned and formatted, i can't boot up with scanner on. The driver that came with cd works for a while but it will hang up when i reboot. I tried the newest driver for scanner which does not work at all.
    There are no conflicts in device manager and it does recognized scanner by name and model when using driver version " MiraScan V3.20". Anyone have any ideas how to deal with this problem.

Running
    OS-Win 95 OSR2
    CPU-Celeron 300A
    M/B-Abit BH6
    Video-Diamond Stealth II S220

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/51537

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice