acrobat 7.0 double email . plz help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jmac700

when im sending emails from acrobat 7.0 to outlook express it sends the emails twice not sure if i have a setting wrong or what , if i attached the pdf to an email and send directly thru outlook it only sends once , but when i use the email button on adobe acrobat it sends twice.as far as i can tell it dosent double the users in cc: or bcc: is there anything that comes to mind or has anyone had this problem before , maybe its doubleing cc: without me noticeing? any help would be appriciated. thanks =D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts