1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acrobat 7.0

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by swifte, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swifte

swifte Thread Starter

I installed Adobe Acrobat 7.0 on a brand-new IBM T42 laptop running Windows XP Professional and Office 2003. I am running Acrobat 7.0 on another computer with absolutely no problem. However, on this one, I cannot make a PDF file - receiving the error message "PDF Maker cannot locate the PDF Printer's printer driver. Please re-install Adobe Acrobat 7.0." Re-installing it does NOT fix the problem, nor do any of the "fixes" listed on the Adobe website. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks!

2. dr20

dr20

Don't have the answer as to what's going on with Acrobat 7.0 but you might want to try an older version of the reader. I did temporarily have 7.0 on mine but hated it so I went back to 4.0, which is far less intrusive and isn't so bloated. There's other versions available as well here:

OldVersion
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acrobat

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328626

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice