Acrobat 9 invalid install.log file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

easyduz

I have searched everywhere on the internet including this site and cannot find a solution to the invalid install.log file. There are no errors in event viewer, I purchased Acrobat 9 and uninstalled ver. 7 and still have the same error. Even Adobe offers no help.

Does anyone know how to fix this ugly issue? What is very strange is that I am able to create a pdf from some files and not others. This makes no sense to me.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You didn't mention which Adobe 9 product you're referring to.

You probably could've installed 9 over 7 without uninstalling 7 first.

--------------------------------------------------------------

easyduz

I'm using Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Standard and it would NOT let me install 9 without uninstalling 7 first.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I've never used it, so I'm not familiar with any install/uninstall issues with it.

The Adobe support site is of no help?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online