1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acrobat and MS Word Conversion Tool

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sikpupi, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sikpupi

sikpupi Thread Starter

Hi

I have a Win Xp machine using Office 2003. HAve just installed Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Standard. However....When in Word I do not see the 'COnvert to PDF' button that I see in Outlook and Excel.

Does anyone know how to het it to show on the Word Toolbar. I have tried the 'RTFM' approach but talk about making life difficult.... the worst HELP section I ever came across!!!!

Thanks

Sikpupi (that guy from BUSTED is in danger of copyright !!)

2. ceri sheeran

ceri sheeran

Hi,

Assuming you have installed the full version of Adobe Acrobat and not just the reader program

You may need to go to

Print
    Select either the Acrobat Distiller or Acrobat PDF Writer as your priinter.

Select print range etc.

Save the file in the location you want it. THis actually create the PDF file.

Other programs do have a PDF button on the toolbar but not all.

hth

Ceri

3. sikpupi

sikpupi Thread Starter

Hi

Ceri.....small world!! My surname is Sheerin!!!!!

Why is the PDF Button not showing in my WORD program/toolbar. I have seen in on my boss's PC....but not appearing on mine!!!

Regards

4. ceri sheeran

ceri sheeran

Hi,

Been a while since I installed Adobe Acrobat. As I recall this was an option on installation to show an Acrobat button ( to create a PDF file from the document in use ) in MS Office toolbars.

Look at the plug ins etc or do a search on the Adobe Acrobat site.

Or run the installation CD for updated features. It may also be somewhere in the manual. Not certain where that is.

There are not that many Sheerans around anywhere, there were only 10 in the London phone book when I last checked. As for Ceri Sheeran's I'm the only one on the planet. We're all unique, but some in more ways than others.

Ceri

5. opopanax

opopanax

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/325608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice