Acrobat Reader 8.1 Print Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

escapexls2001

Hello,

I am supporting a user who is running Windows XP. When she opens a PDF file in Acrobat Reader 8.1 and attempts to print it the following comes out of the printer instead of the document:

PCL XL error

Subsystem:xlpaint

Operator: Text

Position: 9930

It is important to note that PDF's sent to the user by a specific person do this. PDF's e-mailed from anyone else print fine. This only happens to one user. When the person who sends out the PDF's everyone else except this one user in question can print it without any problem.

The printer we are using is a Toshiba e-Studio 2500c Super G3, and it is on a print server.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, have you tried printing the PDF on another computer?

Any problems I ever had with Acrobat were resolved when I removed it and installed Foxit

PP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online