acronis 10 windows xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

polly1

Hi i did somthing to my desktop with acronis i selected something to do with with a booting several operating systems it then asked me to restart my pc and it then says on restart press esc to skip or f6 for more options if you miss it says starting acronis loader, it says acronis logo upon blue screen and theres a box saying processing it stays on that for ages then restarts again the esc and f6 option i cant recover using restore to an earlier date which this option only happens when you start tapping f6.
Please help

This is it

OS Selector
Acronis Disk Director® Suite 10.0 includes new Acronis OS Selector — a powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use boot manager.

It allows you to install 100 or more multiple operating systems (OSes) on one computer. You can boot an OS from any partition on any hard disk or have several multiboot systems on the same partition. This completely redesigned solution is now easier to use and faster

I'm not sure what exactly happened, but i'd suggest to join official acronis support team by:
1. forum.
2. Homepage
3. phone (they're providing with support phone number their users).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online