1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

acronis 10 windows xp

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by polly1, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polly1

polly1 Thread Starter

Hi i did somthing to my desktop with acronis i selected something to do with with a booting several operating systems it then asked me to restart my pc and it then says on restart press esc to skip or f6 for more options if you miss it says starting acronis loader, it says acronis logo upon blue screen and theres a box saying processing it stays on that for ages then restarts again the esc and f6 option i cant recover using restore to an earlier date which this option only happens when you start tapping f6.
    Please help

This is it

OS Selector
    Acronis Disk DirectorĀ® Suite 10.0 includes new Acronis OS Selector — a powerful, reliable, and easy-to-use boot manager.

It allows you to install 100 or more multiple operating systems (OSes) on one computer. You can boot an OS from any partition on any hard disk or have several multiboot systems on the same partition. This completely redesigned solution is now easier to use and faster

2. smbd

smbd

I'm not sure what exactly happened, but i'd suggest to join official acronis support team by:
    1. forum.
    2. Homepage
    3. phone (they're providing with support phone number their users).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/699165

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice