1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Acronis True Image 9.0

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by rnlpol, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnlpol

rnlpol Thread Starter

I purchased this software in 2006 from Newegg.com and registered it. I have backed up my entire C drive with it many times & I have had no problems (so far, I haven't had to restore from the backup) and I created a bootable CD Rescue disc on 2/21/2006 (I haven't had to use it either). Today I created an updated backup of drive C and since the bootable disc is well over 2 years old I decided to create another. The program gives me an error message "Error creating bootable diskette" every time I try it.

I checked that the CRW drive was write enabled; I tried the other CDW drive and got the same message; I restarted the system & got the same message. I went to acronis.com and they do not appear to recognize the existence of version 9.0 and I went to SilverLine's web site and they do not either.

What else do you recommend?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!