Acronis true image files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

saffy_dave

Okay, I made an Aconis True image of my hard drive on an external drive G, awhile ago. Since then I've reinstalled windows XP (restoring the Acronis image failed). I have all my pictures, films in the Acronis back up on G. I can open the image and access the pictures, open them and look
at them, but I can't seem to be able to copy them to my C drive. Is their
a way to extract these files from the image so I can copy them over?

Yours hopefully

Dave

Did you mount the image? Are you getting any error messages when you try to copy a file?

Please tell us how you booted your computer when you tried to restore the backup image.

Raybro

saffy_dave

Hi Guys, I have Acronis image 2009. With this, by following the instructions I was able to extract particular files from an ISO image
on an external drive (G) to a second external hard drive and then copy
them over to my C drive. A bit long winded, but I'm getting the hang
of it.
Thanks for your help.

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online