1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Act! 6.0 Templates: Any information on creating them?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Akito, Apr 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

Hey Guys and Gals

Looking into creating ACT! templates for some companies. I've never used act before, but so far it doesn't seem that difficult. Anyways, I need to know if you guys know a good book and/or website to learn about building templates. I've messed with the template editor, and I'm just looking for some more detailed and advanced info.

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Ouch, Akito. Couldn't you have chosen Access instead. :D

I don't know of any sites that *really* support Act. Perhaps www.experts-exchange.com geeks can help?

3. Akito

Akito Thread Starter

Hey, wasn't my choice. Guy I'm working with want's to use access. I'm mearly a pawn in his game :p

I'll give them a try as well. Thanks.

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Yeah...sorry. We don't get many requests for Act around here. I'm fairly familiar with most of the popular free tech sites, and that's the only one I can think of where you could ask specifically about Act and hopefully get a response. Maybe someone else will pleasantly surprise us! Also, if you find any decent sites, we'd love for you to come back and give us the links for the next person or for my favorites folder. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224060

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice