1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ACT!: Lost Toolbar!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Diane Herron, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Diane Herron

Diane Herron Thread Starter

I just tried to dock a toolbar at the bottom of my screen and it ended up getting lost from sight! I happen to be in the ACT! program but I'm not sure that that is a factor. I've tried everything I know to get this toolbar back in view and just can't find it.

Help!

2. Miz

Miz

Can you get the cursor to turn into a double-headed arrow when you hover it around the bottom of the screen? If so, hold down the left mouse button when the double-headed arrow is showing and drag the tool bar back up.

3. Diane Herron

That's not the toolbar I lost. It's the toolbar that contains the Design Layout options. Ordinarily I could dock the toolbar (by clicking and dragging) to the top, bottom, or either side of my screen. When I tried to dock this one at the bottom, it apparently went so far to the bottom, that it went out of view.

Thanks!

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    So you lost the toolbar in ACT!?

I'd like to change the title of your question...

5. Diane Herron

6. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168303

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice