1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Action from Photoshop??

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by surfbug, Dec 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. surfbug

surfbug Account Disabled Thread Starter

Hi,
    I've 3 images but they are differnt size. How do I change all my images for the same size? Do I use the action to get the same size for them?

Thanks a lot,

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

Howdy

I don't have PhotoShop but... when you have an image open there should be an option to resize/resample under an edit or view tab

some one will be along that has PhotoShop I'm sure

buck

3. slipe

slipe

It is under Image>Image size.

4. john_waldrum

john_waldrum

what version of photoshop?;)

5. BML

BML

You could just resize each one seperately.....just go "image"-->"image size"--> and enter your number (pixel size) or percentage.

But you could also create a Action that you can assign to a F key that would resize for you. click on "view actions" then on the actions dialog box, upper right corner, click then select "new action". You could assign it to a key like F2, so that every time you hit F2 it will resize to the same size.

bruce

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!