Active X

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rozia

What exactly is Active X and is it good or bad? Do I need to remove it. thanks

bonk

Banned
Howdy,

ActiveX
Software components from Microsoft. They enable sound, Java applets and animations to be integrated in a Web page (Good)

rozia

do you think that is why I am not getting sound on my yahoo audibles ? I have sound everywhere else. thanks

bonk

Banned
Go to your Messenger, at the top it says 'Messenger', 'Contacts' and Action'. Click 'Messenger' go down to 'Preferences', the last box says 'Miscellaneous' Make sure 'Enable Audibles' and 'Always play audio when I send or receive audibles' are checked.

rozia

they are checked and have been . anything thing else I can do . thank you so much for trying to help me. also I am getting responses to my email address saying that you have answered my questions . How do I turn that off ?

bonk

Banned
Click on My Account at the top and then Edit Options and choose ' no notification'

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online