1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ActualSpy

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by cecilep61280, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cecilep61280

cecilep61280 Thread Starter

I have a keylogger on my computer that I cannot seem to rid of. I have deleted the foler from the registry. It does not come up in my Add/Remove list and I deleted the folder out of programs. My problem is when i run my Norton Security Scan it gives me only one infection found and i cannot remove it. The path is Infection:
    c:\programdata\microsoft\windows\start menu\programs\actualspy\actualspy.exe

When i go to MyComputer/C:/ the "programdata" folder is not listed. How do I remove this file?

Thanks in advanced!

2. cecilep61280

Nobody knows this one?

3. cecilep61280

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643455

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice